Sunday, October 3, 2010

Our little buddy

This is zelda the praying mantis. Yes, just 5 seconds ago, I really named it zelda. This praying mantis is very fashionable for your information, but she really blends in with a crowd. (get it? because she changes color to camouflage with her surroundings? oh, whatever.) She's cool, so back off, or zelda will bite your head off.

PS, I may not be putting clothing on etsy, I may just sell it at a local clothing store in good 'ole secarpertaters. (my version of sacramento.)
byebye, y'all

1 comment:

  1. Now I have to find out what google friend connector is? Where oh where does it end? Make a couple of Zelda stamps and add it to fabric. A Zelda scarf, or a silky Zelda blouse. Or even a Zelda tee shirt for me. Many colors Zelda. Now I am getting bad. Scatter little preying mantis egg shapes and red splashes. How much for an adult tee shirt, or a blouse cut like the one I got at the fun place i like to go? It has cut out indigenous women embroidered on it and snaps down the front. The Nana

    ReplyDelete

Comment! And follow me on google friend connector!